National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) is invited for the recruitment for the posts of Project Asst, JRF, and DEO on temporary basis jobs. Interested & appropriate persons come and attend interview on before 05-september-2013 to September -09-2013 at 10 -00 AM. See complete details about this recruitment requirement below for NIO Goa Recruitment September 2013
Vacancies Details –
- Project Assistant III – 02 Posts
- JRF (LS) – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 04 Posts
- Project Assistant II – 03 Posts
- Project Assistant I – 04 Posts
Required Education Details:
- Interested person must have M.Sc for Project Assistant III, JRF (LS) Post & Project Assistant II, B.Sc for Project Assistant I Post, Graduate in any discipline for Data Entry Operator Post.
Pay Scale Details:
- Project Assistant III – Rs.18000/-
- JRF (LS) – Rs.16000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.14000/-
- Project Assistant II – Rs.16000/-
- Project Assistant I – Rs.16000/-
Age Limit Details:
- Applicants age limit 32 years for Project Assistant III, 28 years for JRF, DEO, and Project Asst II & 25 years for Project Asst I as on date of interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested person come and attend interview with bio-data, attested copies of certificates & mark lists in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials on NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004.
Useful or Important Dates:
- Interested applicants Last Date & Time of Interview for Post this post 26-09-2013.
Useful Resource or Documents:
No comments:
Post a Comment