Monday, September 2, 2013

Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Apply Online Recruitment 2013

www.paschimbangagraminbank.com Paschim Banga Gramin BankOrganisation Name : Paschim Banga Gramin Bank (www.paschimbangagraminbank.com)

Posts : Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Vacancies : 117 Posts
Eligibility : Graduation
Last Date : 11/09/13 (Online)
Process for Selection : Interview
Website : www.paschimbangagraminbank.com

Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment of Officers & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts

The recruitment will be conducted by Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Howrah, it’s official website is www.paschimbangagraminbank.com. It invited online application for eligible and interested candidates for who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified for the recruitment of 117 Posts of Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts.

Details Vacancies for all Posts :
·         Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : 02 Posts
·         Officer Scale-I : 46 Posts
·         Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 69 Posts

Details of Basic Pay for all Posts :
·         Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- (Age : 21-32 years)
·         Officer Scale-I : Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- (Age : 18-28 years)
·         Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs. 7200- 400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7- 17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/- (Age : 18-28 years)

Details of Educational Qualification for all Posts :
·         Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : MBA in Marketing with 1 Year experience in any bank or financial institution.
·         Officer Scale-I : Graduation with Proficiency in local language i.e. Bengali.
·         Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Graduation with Proficiency in local language i.e. Bengali.

Guidelines for How to Apply :
Before applying for any post the candidate is advised to read the full advertisement carefully. After insuring his / her eligibility the candidates can apply online through the official website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com on or before 11/09/13.

Some Important Links :
Official Website : www.paschimbangagraminbank.com
Published by Ranjita for Employment News This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment