Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway invites the application for the post of Gr ‘D’ in Pay Band-I of Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay 1800/-. Details are given below:-
S/No | Name of Post | No of Post | Qualification |
1 | Gr ‘D’ in Pay Band-I of Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay 1800/- | 2801 | Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI equivalent or above . Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting resultsof the final examinations of 10th /ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. |
LOCATION: Secunderabad.
AGE: 18-33 years.
PAY SCALE: Pay Band-I of Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay 1800/-.
LAST DATE: 30 Sep 2013.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel Officer/ RRC/ SC, Written Examination Control Centre, Railway Bunglow No. 100 Opp. Std. Anthony’s Church, Beside Mettuguda Bus stop, South Lallaguda, Secunderabad (A.P) – 500 014 on or before 30/09/2013.
For More Details: Click here
No comments:
Post a Comment